We are in the midst of bug season and we all know that spraying toxic chemicals on you and your family is not the way to go!!! Reading up on homemade repellents, I found that a lot of scents that mosquitoes dislike are the one's that I do like! Win win in my eyes. So today I will be sharing a 3 ingredient DIY insect spray that will leave you smelling fresh, and keeping those little buggers at bay.
- Spray Bottle
- Boiling water
- Chop a sprig or two of rosemary as finely as possible
- Thinly slice up one lemon
- Combine the rosemary and lemon together and set aside
- Bring a pot of water to a boil on the stove top
- Once the water come's to a roaring boil, turn off stove, and add the lemon and rosemary medley to the water
- Let the mixture cool down
- Strain out the lemon and rosemary and add the concoction to your spray bottle and voila!